Monday, December 21, 2015

Paurumani with the Tias

Myles making the fire to cook our chicken over!
They say spur the moment trips are the best and I would have to agree. That is the type of outing we had to Paurumani Park with a couple of our favorite Tias that worked at Casa de Amor. It was so great to not only be with them for an evening, but also to be out of the city enjoying the fresh air!
Picnic time

Peter's first time at Paurumani

David, Clancy, and Gustavo enjoying the great outdoors!

Ruth and Paula my "little mommies"

David loving the water

Adriana another "sweet mommy"

Two of our favorite Tias...
Tia Sarin w/ our Peter and Tia Rosi w/ her daughter RociĆ³ 
We brought chicken to cook over the fire, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, and watermelon. Yumminess!!! Rudi and Myles did most of the cooking and boy did it taste good!
Time to eat!
I don't know what it is about little kids and watermelon, but I love taking pictures of my kids with watermelon. I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best of David from these below and you get a bonus one of Adriana, too!!
Hmm, think I will dive in!!

Finally, a cheesy grin...

Yah, this is good

Audrey always good for a smile!

Emily happy abut having her picture taken!!!
All too soon it was time to head out. All of the younger kids got wet in the water before we headed for home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment