Thursday, January 7, 2016

Out For Tea

Me, Paula, and Ruth enjoying our time  with just the girls!
The other afternoon Rudi shooed all of us girls out of the house and told us to go to tea! We were happy to oblige. We went to our favorite tea place, Letecia! It was our first time with Adriana, who did very well and was quite ladylike!!! We all had a really great time. I don´t know why we don´t do things like this more often!
Clara, Emily, and Adriana the other ¨half¨ of the table!

We all had a drink, a little food to go with our tea, and a dessert!
Paula showing off her dessert of macaroons!

With my favorite Chocolate daughter!

All my beautiful daughters!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I remember standing under that sign! It warms my heart to see you ladies enjoying tea together. It brings back very fond memories to see pictures of Letecia, with the pretty and delicious food and nice ambience and tasty tea. You all look as if you are having a grand tea time together. I vote for you doing it more often, also. ;)

    ReplyDelete